>百科大全> 列表
外贸属于高薪职业吗
时间:2025-05-12 02:35:11
答案

外贸不一定属于高薪职业。

外贸业务员虽然在外行人眼中是和外国人打交道,满世界飞,谈笑风生谈订单的职业,但只有行业内的人才知道,外贸业务员在工作中会经历枯燥、无奈和充满压力的时期。而且并不是所有的外贸业务员都能获得高薪,只有那些具备专业知识、技能和经验,并且拥有一定客户资源和业务能力的人才可能获得高薪。

外贸属于第几产业
答案

外贸,全称为对外贸易,亦称“国外贸易”或“进出口贸易”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。这种贸易由进口和出口两个部分组成。外贸可以按照业务形式进一步细分为B2B和B2C两种方向,其中B2B指的是企业对企业的业务,而B2C则是企业对消费者。

经济体系中,外贸被划分为第三产业,也就是服务业。这是因为外贸活动主要涉及到的是服务,如物流、金融法律等相关服务,而不是制造或农业等第一产业或第二产业的活动。

外贸常用跟单口语
答案

关于订货

1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.

你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

2.Have you got any other orders?

您还需要其他货品吗?

3.You promised to pay me next week.

你答应我下周付款的。

4.Call me when the goods ready.

货物准备好了通知我。

5.You'll take or we deliver to you?

自己拿还是送过去?

6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.

如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。

7.We can also accept your special design.

我们也可以按客户设计接单。

8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.

定金为4000美金。

9.Have you any machine on hand?

这款机器现在有现货吗?

10.That article is out of stock.

没有现货。

关于装运

1.I'm sorry we can not put the lead in advance.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

2.There is another possibility of ensuring immediate delivery.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

3.If delivery in Shenzhen, we can receive the goods earlier.

如果在深圳交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

4.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

5.They negotiated the shipment of the furniture.

他们就家具的装运问题进行了谈判。

6.The time of shipment has not been settled.

交货期还没定下来。

7.We are unable to give you a definite date of shipment now.

现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

8.Can you effect shipment of the order in May?

您看这批货能在5月份装运吗?

9.Is it possible to effect shipment during August?

能不能在8月份交货?

10.I hope you can deliver in July.

我希望你们能在7月份交货。

11.What happened to the last order.

上次订的货怎么样啦?

12.Why is shipping delayed?

为什么出货延迟了?

13.We'll have to cancel that order.

我们必须取消那批货。

14.Can our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

15.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

关于货运

1.We're getting the order out now.

我们现在要出货了。

2.Did you get our packing specifications?

你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?

3.You can follow our specifications for packing.

你可以照我们的指定方式装箱。

4.It will take more than two days to ship.

那要多个二、三天才能出货哦。

5.Does this whole order go to the same place?

这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?

6.Half of it is for our NewYork plant.

有一半要送到我们的纽约的厂。

7.Then we're going to have to shop it in different lots.

那我们是要分开送了。

8.Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

9.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

10.Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

11.We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。

12.The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

13.This is one set of the shipping documents for the consignment.

这是一套这批货的装运单据。

14.Please dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.

请空运我们订购的机器。

15.To move the goods by air is quicker.

空运货物更快。

推荐
© 2025 雅普电脑网